If you're using social media, you must have come across beautiful backdrop arrangements in many events.
Be it a bridal shower or a baby's birthday, there are so many options to decide arrangements from, and one of them is the famous Balloon Garland Arch with Pampas Grass.
Let's see how you can create a garland arrangement with the king of elegance – pampas grass.
How Can You Create One?
While it appears difficult, creating a balloon garland just entails knowing the right steps, really.
You'll need latex balloons, an inflator, a 2.4-meter arch reel, pampas grass, glue, and thread.
Following are the steps to create this decent décor.
- Fill up your balloons using your inflator. In a short time, you can fill up many balloons.
- Using threads, create clusters of balloons tied together.
- Set up your arch reel at an amiable place.
- Using threads again, tie your balloons' clusters on the arch reel.
- Up till now, you are done with creating a balloon garland arch. Now, you have to work on the pampas grass.
- Using your glue, fix the stems of pampas grass over the balloons. You can even stuff them in between balloons.
Here you have it – the perfect arrangement using pampas grass.
Bonus tip: You can use decorating strips and commands to create your style in case you don't have an arch reel.
Creating a garland arch with pampas grass can give a look of elegance to your event.
If you wish for professionals to guide you with the décor, reach out to Pampas Design!